Thursday, December 22, 2016

Book Review - Don't Wake Me Up by M.E. Rhines



Don't Wake Me Up
By M.E. Rhines
Release date - 3rd November, 2016
Published by - Clean Reads


He’s charming, funny, and incredibly hot. The only problem is, he’s a ghost.
When the chaos of school, her over-reactive mother, and her abusive boyfriend gets to be too much, sixteen-year-old Colleen turns to astral projection to escape it all. In the sanctuary of the astral plane, she mingles with the lost souls of the departed. They all need help to move on to the Summerland, and Colleen never turns down a spirit in need.

Until she meets Daemon.

With just a glance, Daemon makes her forget all the turmoil back home. The calm is welcome and addictive, but Colleen knows the peace he offers will leave with him once he crosses over, forcing her to make a desperate decision: sever her ties to her physical body, or sabotage his salvation.





My Rating:



5 SASSY BOOKS!!

 


My Review: 

I started this book this morning and I've finished it tonight. From the first few pages I was drawn in, this story grabbed me and didn't let go till the last page.

You know those books you read where half way through you feel you know what's going to happen? That was me with this one. I was dreading what I thought was coming but no matter what, I just couldn't stop reading. I was left surprised though, cause I was half right lol. It played with my emotions it did.

A gripping storyline, amazing characters, it's definitely a story I recommend. I feel this will stay with me even though I've turned the last page. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...